What is the difference between Raymond and ISO Die Springs and what are their colour codes?
- Both types of indicated die springs are produced by Associated Spring Raymond with the highest quality standard
- The ISO springs with the designation 0R... were defined subsequently by the ISO standardization organization and are intended for use with stamping and forming dies
- Many dimensions of the two series of springs are absolutely identical in terms of external measurements; however, the series have different color coding systems
- It should be kept in mind that the ISO has set such large tolerances that e.g. the rounding of the edges and the profile cross-sections can exhibit great variation with the resulting solid lengths
- Our products traditionally have a demonstrably long service life, which is due to very good quality.
Colour code differences die springs
- Leicht/light Blau/blue Grün/green
Mittel/medium Rot/red Blau/blue
Schwer/heavy Gelb/yellow Rot/red
Extra Schwer/extra heavy Grün/green Gelb/yellow
Additionally, we offer die springs according to the Japanese Industrial Standard JIS.